Daily Lid Gel (hydrogel) - 2 ounce bottle
Daily Lid Gel is a proprietary solution of electrolyzed hypochlorous acid (HOCl). Hypochlorous acid is a naturally occurring molecule that is used in the human body and produced by our white blood cells to fight bacteria and inflammation after trauma.
In 60 seconds or less, Pure&Clean products have been shown to be 99.9% effective against pathogens such as Human Caronavirus, MRSA (s. aureus), C. Difficile, E. Coli, K. pneumonia.*
Cleanse bacteria from around the eyes showing symptoms of lid disease and potentially chronic dry eye. QID for severe lid disease to QD for maintenance.
1 to 2 sprays of Daily Lid hydrogel to closed eye then rub into lid/lash line, or spray on a cotton round or gauze pad and rub into lash line and lid margin.
At bedtime spray hydrogel onto lid and lash line, rub in and leave overnight.
- Best for more difficult cases such as Blepharitis, Meibomianitis and Rosacea
- Antibiotic free and steroid free
- The natural alternative to chemical products
- Essential for cleansing around the eye
- Non-sensitizing and non-irritating to skin or eyes
- No damaging effect on human tissue
- No need to rinse after use
- 24-month shelf life from date of manufacture; not affected by opening the bottle
* View full Microorganisms Efficacy Test Results from independent laboratory testing.